Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to St Luke’s Radiology Oxford Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
www.stlukesradiology.org.uk, or us
www.stlukesradiology.org.uk (the ‘Site’) is a UK-based website.
User or you
Except as mentioned below, we will not sell, distribute or disclose personal information about you to others without your consent, unless required or permitted to do so by law.
If any of the information you provide on any registration page changes please either update via “My Account” or notify us at [email protected]
Our Site uses settings led cookies, feature led cookies, analytic cookies and third party cookies to assess, operate and improve the Site and to operate the Service effectively. You can find out more information about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, St Luke’s Radiology Oxford Ltd is the “data controller”.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
We may contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about services which may be of interest to you, unless you have opted out of this. If at any time you wish to stop receiving information from us, please email [email protected] or write to us at the address on the website.
Third party websites and services
- St Luke’s Radiology, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Andrew – exactly what personal data do you and your employees have access to?
The access is password protected
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected. Andrew – How would we do that?
By Secure Transfer
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by St Luke’s Radiology (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
- Data security is of great importance to St Luke’s Radiology Oxford Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Version 1 June 2017